Tuesday, November 24

Happenings.

Let me catch you all up on the last few days.

Saturday: We had an early Thanksgiving celebration with Trey's family at his aunt and uncle's ranch out in the country. And I mean OUT IN THE COUNTRY. When we were about 10 minutes away we pulled over on the side of a road and waited for someone in his family to come get us because the roads were no longer paved (seriously) and our car wouldn't be able to handle the gravel and dirt roads ahead. So they came in their big truck and got us. We drove over several cattle guards, which I had never experienced or heard of before, which shocked all of them. But hey, I am from California where roads are paved, cattle does NOT roam free, and the state goes bankrupt.
Anyway, we had so much fun. We shots guns (my first time ever), drove some 4-wheelers, found the remains of several dead cattle (the bones were picked clean by the vultures), and I rode a horse bareback (but only for like 10 seconds because the horse wasn't too happy about it so I got off in a hurry). Me and my cute shoes got quite muddy but it was worth it.

Sunday: I got hay fever. I'm not sure what hay fever is but there was hay at the ranch so I'm pretty sure that's where I caught it.

Monday: We went to Target and bought a few board games so we could take a break from watching movies. (What do you do when you are sick besides sleep a lot and watch movies?) So we played Monopoly and Trey won, big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment